Donate today to support refugee families.
SHC has adapted programs to stay connected and responsive to needs throughout the pandemic. Here are a few examples:
- Help for Your Family text alerts share important information with 90 families.
- The Homework Helpers Program provides remote tutoring support for school-aged children in refugee and immigrant families.
- The English Language Learner Program uses live instruction on Zoom, What’sApp voice, photo and text engagement and SHC teacher made videos to engage students.
- The new Pre-SHCool Program is online pre-school and Story time for SHC's youngest learners that meets weekdays.
- The SHC Citizenship Preparation prepares students for the citizenship and naturalization process on Zoom.
- We are raising awareness and provided trusted factual information about COVID vaccines, and connecting those who need help to vaccines.