Your donation to Solutions in Hometown Connections, will ease the transition of refugee families to the DC Metro area. Your donation will facilitate our core family support programs that include:
- English language learning
- Assistance with schools and medical needs
- Job coaching and placement
- Assistance with petitions to become permanent residents in the U.S.
- Development of new initiatives such as the refugee leadership initiative
Solutions in Hometown Connections is a non profit 501 (c) (3) organization located in Maryland. Our EIN is 82-1942936. A copy of the current financial statement of Solutions in Hometown Connections is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage and copies, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis MD 21401, (410) 974-5534.